It is with real regret that we have taken the difficult decision to cancel the Mull Sportive for 2021. There is just too much uncertainty around the Covid-19 restrictions that may still be in place at that time.
As well as not being sure if mass-participation events will be permitted in early June, there may also be difficulty getting all participants to and from the island, if ferry capacity limits remain restricted.
We will be back in 2022! If you entered for this year, you will be emailed with instructions for how to either receive a refund or transfer your entry to next year.
All the best, keep riding, and hope to see you in ’22.
The Mull Sportive Team.